What's in the box:
1x Digital Camera w/ lanyard
1x Camera pouch
1x Underwater Housing w/lanyard
1x User manual & Quick Guide
1x USB cable
1x AV cable
1x AC power adapter
1x International plug adapter
1x Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
1x Flash Link optical cable adapter
1x Flash Diffuser with lanyard
1x Moisture Muncher / 2-pack sample
1x Cleaning brush & lens cloth
2x Digital Pro Flash w/ arm & tray
1x Soft Duo Case
GET SET REBATE! For a limited time get a Free Akona Backpack with the Sealife DC1400 Pro X2 Set Expires 10/31/13 Click here for rebate form and complete details SeaLife's new 14-megapixel camera combines diver-friendly design and six underwater color modes for sharp, colorful photos and HD video underwater or on land. The SeaLife DC1400 is the easiest digital camera to use underwater, EVER. The camera features five widespread piano key" controls a large shutter button, and a fingertip-control lever that allows scrolling through menus or zooming in and out without releasing your grip from the camera even with gloves on.
The Easy 1-2-3 graphic on screen guide takes the guess work out of setting up the camera for great pictures and Underwater Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions. It Includes 4 built-in digital color correction filters. The Camera has a Spy Mode that allows the camera to automatically shoot continuous pictures at set time intervals. The Camera is depth rated to 200' (60 meters) and is rubber armored for shock-resistant and rough handling, or tough environments.
The Camera has a manual shutter and aperture control in (Ext) External Flash mode. If you hate to hassle with lubricating O-Rings, the housings O-rings are hassle-free requiring little maintenance, just keep them clean! The HD Video mode Records continuous High Definition video with sound and the 14 megapixel CCD gives sharp, high-resolution pictures. Framing your subject is made easy with the large 3.0" (7.6 cm) LCD for easy on-camera viewing. The Built-In 26 mm Wide Angle Lens gets you closer to the subject and allows you to fit everything into the picture.
A super macro auto focus allows you to shoot from 1" (5 cm) to infinity, and a 25X zoom - 5X optical zoom plus 5X digital can get those critters that are shy to look up close. The Camera is powered by a 3.7 volt 700mAH Lithium Battery that gives 2+ hours of Video or 200+ pictures between charges. You won't miss the action with the fast shutter response time and quick start-up for fast action photography (as fast as 0.3 seconds in Ext Flash Mode and Infinity Focus). The Camera is SD and SDHC card compatible up to 32GB With 27 land scene modes that automatically pre-set the camera for the type of scene, and the inner camera is removable when you want a super compact land camera with less bulk.
The Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) CCD shift technology reduces camera shake caused by hand movement and manual White Balance control with short-cut key for fast and easy manual white balance settings. The camera and housing combined weighs only 17.7 oz (504 g) with the cameras dimensions of 2.4" high x 3.8" wide x 0.8" deep (60 x 97 x 19 mm). The housing measures 3.7" high x 5.3" wide x 2.8" deep (93 x 135 x 71 mm). The Housing is made from rubber over-molded polycarbonate has a tripod 1/4-20 threaded mount, is equipped with a padded lanyard with a swiveled attachment clip, and is all hardware is 304-316 series marine grade stainless steel.
Also included with this underwater camera system is an AC adapter for charging, USB cable, strap for inner camera, international plug adapter for when you travel abroad, a protective pouch for the inner camera, flash link adapter, flash diffuser, moisture munchers, a cleaning kit, instruction manual and the system is covered by SeaLife's 12 month limited warranty.
Universal Digital Pro Flash
Finally a universal flash for all digital cameras Scuba divers know that a strobe is the most important accessory for sharp, colorful pictures. Water absorbs the red and yellow light spectrum resulting in blue pictures. The powerful SeaLife Digital Pro Flash causes the intense colors of coral and fish to "explode". Even two flashes can be easily mounted on all cameras. The powerful SeaLife Digital Pro Flash works with all SeaLife cameras and other brands of cameras that have up to 4 pre-flashes.
The Digital Pro Flashes are as tough as the camera with Rubber Armored Polycarbonate Construction and 316-Stainless Steel Hardware Flash Guide Number is 20 (meters distance on land) at full power and 1.5 (meters distance on land) at low power Flash has a Power Adjustment Range from 8% to 100% (in auto or manual modes). The Power Switch on the Flash, is a Magnetic Switch with On, Off and Test Positions. The Flash provides Coverage Angle of 60 degrees, with a Color Temperature 5,700 Degrees Kelvin.
The Digital Pro Flash is powered by 4 AA Batteries (not included) and SeaLife recommends the use of NiMH Cells for a 100 +/- Flashes per set of batteries. The Flash Recycle Time is instant when power setting is less than 50% and 7 seconds at full power with fresh batteries. As with the Camera, the Flash Units are Depth Rated to 200' (60 meters). The Digital Pro Flash has an effective range of 2' to 8' (0.6 to 2.5 meters). The Flash Units come with two 7.5" (19.1 cm) Rubber Covered Flexible Arms and Base Tray. The Flash Head, measures (Diameter x Depth) 4" (10.2 cm) x 4.5" (11.4 cm) and the Tray is dimensionally (L x W x Thickness) 7.25" x 2" x 3/8" (18.4 x 5.1 x 0.95 cm). The 2 Flash Units with Tray and Arms weigh approximately 50 oz (1,422 g) and are positively buoyant in water. Included with the Flash Units are Flash Link Optical Cable Connections, Flash Diffuser with Lanyard, Mounting Screws, Soft Duo Case, and Instruction Manual.
- 14 Megapixel CCD for Sharp, High-Resolution Picture
- Built-In 26mm Wide Angle Lens
- HD Video Mode with Sound
- Large 3.0" (7.6 cm) Color LCD
- 25X Zoom
- Easy Set-Up Mode
- 6 Underwater Modes
- Spy Mode
- Manual Shutter and Aperture Control
- Super macro Auto Focus from 1" (2.5 cm) to Infinity
- Fast Shutter Response Time
- 27 Land Scene Modes
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Manual White Balance Control
- SD and SDHC Card Compatible up to 32GB
- Piano Key" Controls for Easy Operation
- Rubber Armored Over-Molded Polycarbonate
- Depth Rated to 200' (60 meters)
- No O-ring Lubrication Required
- Optical Glass Lens Port with Anti-Reflective Coating
- Snap-On Ring for Optional Accessory Lenses
- Complete with AC Adapter for Charging, USB Cable, Strap for Inner Camera, International Plug Adapter
- Includes: Protective Pouch for Inner Camera, Flash Link Adapter, Diffuser, Moisture Munchers,
- Cleaning Kit and Lanyard
- Instruction Manual
- New Auto Mode Setting Adjusts Flash Brightness for Optimal Image Exposure
- Variable Power Adjustment Allows Manual Fine Tune Flash Brightness for Desired Effect and Image Exposure
- 5 Pre-Flash Cancellation Settings
- Effective Underwater Distance up to 8' (2.5 meters)
- Approximately 100 Flashes with 4 AA Batteries (not included)
- Includes Flash Link Optical Cable Connection
- Soft Duo Case and Instruction Manual
- Flash Diffuser with Lanyard
- Dimensions: (Diameter x Depth) 4" (10.2 cm) x 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Arm & Tray:
- Two 7.5" (19.1 cm) Rubber Covered Flexible Arms
- Adjustment Points: Seven 1" (2.5c m) Links
- Tray Dimensions: (L x W x Thickness) 7.25" x 2" x 3/8" (18.4 x 5.1 x 0.95 cm)
- Includes Hardware
- Total Weight (Flash Units, Arms and Tray): Approximately 50 oz (1,422 g)
- System Covered by SeaLife's 1 Year Limited Warranty