Key Features of the Seattle Sports Axis Push/Pull Compression Dry Bag Medium
Seattle Sports Axis Push/Pull Compression Dry Bag Medium
- Multiple daisy-chain lash points
- "Bottomless" design
- Compression straps
- RF welded waterproof seams and patches
The Seattle Sports Axis Push/Pull Compression Dry Bag Medium is a dry bag that is certainly unique and handy. You use it by first extending your arm through the bag, and pulling it through the open cylinder. It can be easily folded flat, giving it a low storage profile. Use the compression straps on the sides to compress the contents vertically, and the horizontal straps to reduce the bag's girth and thickness, making it easier to carry. Both the ends can be rolled, and closed, by either latching the top buckles with each other, or by buckling them down the side. Its RF welded waterproof seams and patches, make this a great dry bag even in rainy weather. The Seattle Sports Axis Push/Pull Compression Dry Bag Medium makes life easier for you, with its multiple uses and versatility!
- A bottomless bag that allows you to quickly and easily pull-load a sleeping bag
- Heavy-duty welded seams enhance water resistance
- Create durable barrier against moisture
- Innovative open-ended bag makes sleeping bag storage easy
- Extend your arm through dry bag Pull sleeping bag into dry bag
- Close one end of dry bag, push sleeping bag into dry bag
- Then close the other end of dry bag
- Compression straps reduce the bulk of the sleeping bag once it is loaded
- Seattle Sports Axis Push-Pull Compression dry bag also features daisy chain lash points
- Large size features a capacity of 39L. 2,380 cu. in.
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.