What's in the box:
1'st Stage, 2'nd Stage, Octopus Regulators with LP Hoses, Veo 2.0 Two Gauge Computer Console with Pressure Gauge, HP Hose and Owner Manuals
Looking for a great Regulator, Octopus and Instrument Package? Oceanic Delta 4.1 Regulator, Veo 2.0 Double Gauge Computer Console with Free Alpha 8 Octopus can fit the bill!
Delta 4.1 FDX10 Regulator: Even with the best laid dive plans, there are times you encounter conditions beyond your control. The Delta 4.2 is one hot new regulator ready to take on all challengers with a new stylish look and FDX-10 First Stage featuring DVT (Dry Valve Technology). The FDX10 offers a balanced diaphragm and is made of forged chromed marine brass. It features DVT (Dry Valve Technology), an innovative design that keeps moisture and contaminants out of the first stage, even if you forget to put the dust cap on. This means internal components remain corrosion and bacteria free. It also means the FDX10 is excellent for ice diving (it won't freeze up) or diving in waters filled with contaminants or sediment (it won't corrode). At 28 oz (794 g), the FDX10 is one of Oceanic's lightest weight first stages. Two high pressure and four low pressure ports assure a place for all your necessities and accessories.
As is the Delta 4.2 second stage, weighing 6.8 oz (192.78 g) it comes ready to use with air or nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent. The Delta 4.2 the latest version of the Delta, is one of Oceanic second stages with (AVS) the Adjustable Venturi System. This allows the diver to adjust inhalation effort so the second stage won't free-flow during shore entries or long surface swims. Additionally, the Delta 4.2 has Oceanic's patented Dynamic Adjustment feature. This lets a diver set breathing resistance. The adjustment only needs to be made once; the Delta 4.2 maintains the setting no matter the depth of the dive.
The Delta 4.2's ABS/Polycarbonate housing and anodized aluminum cover ring are exceptionally tough. The Delta 4.2 has an orthodontic mouthpiece that produces minimal jaw fatigue no matter the length of the dive. Regulator is equipped with an inline ball swivel and a MaxFlex hose to further reduce jaw fatigue. Regulator comes with an Owner's Manual.
Alpha 8 Octopus: With a bright yellow hose and matching cover, the Alpha 8 second stage is a highly visible octopus (alternate second stage). The Alpha 8's super sturdy ABS/Polycarbonate housing weighs just 6 oz (170.1 g) and measures 2.9" (7.4 cm) in diameter. The lightweight material and anatomically designed Orthodontic Mouthpiece translate into a second stage that won't cause jaw strain. The Alpha 8 can be used with air or nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent right out of the box. In attention grabbing yellow, the Alpha 8 octopus is unmistakable in an emergency. The Alpha 8 is a Simple, yet Reliable Downstream Demand Valve Design.
Veo 2.0 Dive Computer Console: Technology has never been easier. Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use, the Veo 2.0 could not only be your first PDC, but the last you'll ever need. The Veo 2.0 is a relatively basic computer, but comes with features including a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings to depth, time and deco status. You also get a backlight function (you set the duration) and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC. The Veo 2.0 features large, easy-to-read digits and well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy.
The Veo 2.0 is powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. The Dual Algorithm allows you to choose from the Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data base) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data base). Computer has 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free). 2 Operating Buttons allow Step Forward" and Fast Scroll" Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options. Deep Stop with Countdown Timer May be turned on or off. Computer has a 2 minute countdown feature at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80' (25 meters). Computer is Automatically Altitude Adjustable from 2,000 to 14,000' (610 to 4,200 meters) and has a variable Ascent Rate from 30 fpm to 60 fpm (9 m/min to 18 m/min).
The Computer comes in a Durable Impact Resistant Console Boot equipped with Oceanic's Pressure Gauge. Pressure Gauge: The Pressure Gauge is a Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism that is Nitrox compatible to 50% O2. Gauge has Oceanic's OceanGlo Luminescent Gauge Face that Absorbs Light and Glows approximately 7 times faster and longer than other materials. Pressure Gauge is equipped with Temperature Gauge, One-Way Safety Valve and a Double Kevlar Braided High Pressure Hose with Triple Chrome Plated Marine Brass Fittings with 7/16" Threaded end. The Pressure Gauge has a Pressure Readout from 0 to 5,000 psi with Bright Fluorescent Caution Zone from 0 to 500 psi for added safety.
- Oceanic Delta 4.1 FDX10 Diaphragm Regulator, Octopus, Veo 2.0 Computer Console Package
- Complete Regulator and Instrument System
- Includes Free Alpha 8 Octopus!
- Total Weight: 34.8 oz (986.78 g)
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage:
- Balanced Diaphragm FDX10
- Internal Components Remain Corrosion and Bacteria Free
- Excellent for Ice Diving
- Excellent for Contaminated Water Diving
- Oceanic's Lightest First Stage 28 oz (794 g)
- 4 LP Ports
- 2 HP Ports
- Forged and Chromed Marine Brass Construction
- Nitrox Ready to 40%
- Second Stage:
- Delta 4.1 Delta Series
- Diver Adjustable Inhalation Effort
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece with High-Density Bite Tabs
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment Automatically Maintains Inhalation Effort throughout Dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for Simple Dive/Pre-Dive Adjustment
- 30" (76.2 cm) MaxFlex Braided Hose
- ABS/Polycarbonate Housing with Anodized Aluminum Ring
- Dependable Downstream Demand Valve Mechanism
- Mechanically Balanced
- Lightweight: 6.8 oz (192.78 g) w/o Hose
- Lightweight ABS/Polycarbonate Housing
- Weight: 6 oz (170.1 g) w/o Hose
- Compact Design: 2.9" (7.4 cm) in Diameter
- Bright Yellow Extra Long Hose and Cover
- Highly Visible Octopus
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece: Won't Cause Jaw Strain
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Veo 2.0 Dive Computer
- Technology has Never Been Easier!
- Full Menu of Audible and Visual Alarms
- Dual Algorithm: Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data base) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data base)
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), Gauge and Free Dive
- 2 Operating Buttons allow Step Forward" and Fast Scroll" Interface
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Automatically Altitude Adjustable from 2,000 to 14,000' (610 to 4,200 meters)
- Power: User Replaceable CR2450 Battery
- Variable Ascent Rate from 30 fpm to 60 fpm (9 m/min to 18 m/min)
- SmartGlo Backlight: Adjustable Duration
- On-Unit Log Capacity: 24 Dives
- Operating Depth (NORM/FREE): 330' (100 meters)
- Operating Depth (GAUGE): 399' (120 meters)
- 24 Hour Time to Fly Countdown
- Pressure Gauge:
- Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Nitrox Compatible to 50% O2
- Oceanic's OceanGlo Luminescent
- OceanGlo Luminescent: Absorbs Light and Glows Approximately 7X Faster and Longer
- Temperature Gauge
- Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
- Bright Fluorescent Caution Zone from 0 to 500 psi
- Double Kevlar Braided High Pressure Hose with Triple Chrome
- Chrome Plated Marine Brass Fittings
- Thread Size: 7/16"