What's in the box:
Xeo trimix computer, PC Interface, BSE Adhesive Casing Protector, Disposable Battery 3-Pack, Battery Charger, 2 Rechargeable Batteries
The Liquivision Xeo is a wrist-mounted air, nitrox, and OC/CCR trimix computer that can serve divers of all levels. Designed with input from both physicians and highly-respected divers, the Xeo offers maximum readability, ergonomic comfort, and compact convenient size. It features Liquivision's patented tap-interface, a bright full-color OLED display, user-replaceable battery, robust ceramic pressure sensor, two mounting options (high quality strap or bungee-cord), and the Buhlmann ZH-L16C algorithm* with optional Gradient Factors, as well as Gauge Mode. We're proud to add the Xeo to the Liquivision Dive Enlightened series.
- READABLE: The Xeo features a full color OLED screen, with an angled display, and huge fonts. The colors are fully user-configurable and the font shape and size was designed with input from physicians
- ERGONOMIC: The Xeo is compact and shaped to fit your wrist, with an angled screen to optimize readability. The Xeo is designed for ease of use whether you are using your bare hands or thick dry gloves.
- INTUITIVE: The Xeo menus are easily navigated, and Liquivision's patented tap-interface allows you to interact with the unit quickly and easily.
- RELIABLE: The Xeo incorporates the proven Liquivision patent-pending ceramic pressure sensor technology.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: The Xeo offers you the unique possibility to customize the displaylayout and colors for each piece of information on your screen, such as depth ortime, so you can configure the display based on your individual needs and preferences.
- Xeo Functionality: Trimix Mode allowing up to 10 gas mixes, Gauge Mode including dive time with seconds, resettable average depth and resettable stopwatch, Free CCR Mode with fixed PO2 set-points,