H2Odyssey Extra Air Source Yoke Filler Adapter


Your Price:


About H2Odyssey Extra Air Source Yoke Filler Adapter

Need to Refill your Extra Air Source or Redundant Air System on the beach or where a Compressor is not handy? This Yoke Filler Adapter is just the ticket. Yoke Filler Adapter allows you to Fill-Off of a Standard Scuba Yoke Valve. Adapter is made of Durable Chrome Plated Brass and Corrosion Resistant Materials. Adapter is covered by a 24 month limited warranty.

H2Odyssey Extra Air Source Yoke Filler Adapter Features

  • Cascade Fills from Standard Cylinder with Yoke Valve
  • For Use with H2Odyseey Extra Air Source and Redundant Air Systems
  • Durable Chrome Plated Brass Construction
  • 3000 psi (200 bars) Service Pressure
  • Fill Air Source Bottle at Beach or where Compressor is Not Handy
  • 2 Year Limited Warranty

H2Odyssey Extra Air Source Yoke Filler Adapter Specifications

Hp Or Lp
Chrome Plated Brass
Working Pressure
3000 Psi (200 Bars)
H2Odyssey Yoke Filler For The Extra Air Source
Weight [with packaging]
0.85 lb
Mfr #

Questions & Answers Powered by TurnTo®

Questions about this item:

Patricio F  What is the threading on the end fitting? On the H2 manual it says it is a connection for the one way fill valve. Would a 3/8" connection fit?
ERIC S  it threads easily to your first stage, on your oddessey then your tank your using to fill pony bottle.
Shopper  Can u post the Odyssey yoke adaptor to Australia ? Have Paypal or Visa card . Also saw same product on your ebay site for $24.. which is the current price ? Cheers Tim H. QLD. AUST.
Marilyn S  This product can be shipped to Australia. Paypal and Visa are accepted. The current price is as it is on this product page. Cheers!
John C  if i buy a 6cuft. catalina pony bottle and I put my own standard valve on it...can I use this to fill it from my regular tank?...how do I hook it up?..do i require extra accessories?..thnx
DON H  H2O Odssey has special tank valve on it to recieve the tank fill adapter, standard tank valve won't work. You can buy a special whip so you can fill one scuba tank to another. I beleive Leisure Pro carries them, the whip is about $100.00.
Share this item: