Progressive-stretch is a concept in full-stretch wetsuits only available in the VELOCITY series It all starts with BARE-Fit, which is the foundation of every BARE suit BARE-Fit uses ergonomic suit design involving complex shaped patterns with articulated legs and arms From there, zones associated with performance within the suit are selected Then, proven fabrics are chosen from various prototypes that have been tested for years By placing the different fabrics in particular panels of the suit, the VELOCITY series delivers exceptional fit, feel and performance
This wetsuit is a combination of three material types, each with their own stretch characteristics, which make it really strong and quite flexible We call this unique combination of materials PROGRESSIVE STRETCH technology PROGRESSIVE STRETCH technology is the "intelligent use of stretch" This 2mm suit is equipped with all the BARE features such as adjustable sealing collar, flat-seem stitching, GLIDESKIN gaskets on neck, arms and thighs openings to reduce flushing, BARESKIN chest plate will shed water in core area LUMBARE-X-TENDER, exclusive to BARE, is a unique panel in the lower back which allows the torso to extend, but retracts to stay tight to lower back The Velocity also has a heavy-duty back zipper with a loop at the base to assist donning
- Comfortable contoured 2mm GLIDESKIN collar with Velcro adjustment
- 2mm PROGRESSIVE STRETCH Neoprene with 2mm BARESKIN chest plate sheds water andadds warmth.
- GLIDESKIN arm and thigh seals
- Heavy-duty back zipper
- Loop at base of zipper assists donning
- Flat-seam construction throughout for stretch and comfort
- Adjustable GLIDESEAL neck.
- LUMBARE-X-TENDER panel in lower back.
This product has a limited warranty of 25 months.