Bonica Snapper XP Housing
Bonica's Snapper-XP digital underwater camera is the latest entry into the growing marketplace for digital imaging The innovative XP system safeguards against moisture by having a completely water-tight silicone skin around the camera, much like a dry suit While inside the Skin, it is an all-weather camera fit for any outdoor activities The Skin protects the camera from rain, snow, sand and scratches Put it inside the hard housing, it is ready for any submerged use In case moisture gets inside the housing, the digital camera is fully protected The huge 2 5" LCD makes viewing easy With protection in and out of water, the Snapper-XP offers unmatched versatility in both worlds
Highlights of the Snapper S8 Digital Camera
Huge 2 5" LCD panel for clear viewing
- high definition 3 2M pixel CMOS picture element, store pictures up to 8 0M pixel by interpolation technique
- 4X digital zoom to reel in your subject
- 16 mega-bytes of built-in memory for instant picture taking
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery includes charger for long life and cost savings
- Secure Digital memory card slot to increase memory capacity up to 1GB
- High quality Digital Video recording in MPEG4 format, 30 frames per second to capture in motion that once in a lifetime event (about 8MB per minute)
- Plays MP3 music to keep you entertained during surface intervals, stereo earphones included
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Bonica Digital Snapper-XP Premium Pack:
Went to Hawaii and brought this camera with me. It was the only one I needed all trip. I got tons of great shots underwater and loads of topside photos as well. Transferring them to my PC was a snap. I was surprised that such an inexpensive camera can take such good quality photos. I ordered the strobe today. I'll post my results after my next trip in March! Yeah!!!!