What's in the box: Oxygen Analyzer, Oxyknob Adapter, Oxygen Sensor, Batteries, Lanyard
If you dive mixed gases you are aware of the importance of checking the oxygen content of you mix. It is not only important it could keep you alive. Having too much or too little oxygen in the mix can make the difference between an uneventful dive and one that ends up a diving accident, the MAXO2+ Scuba analyzer was designed with simplicity and portability in mind. This analyzer is ideal for checking oxygen percent accuracy from your B.C. or directly from a tank when used in conjunction with our QuickOx Adapter.
- Measurement Range: 0-100%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy and Linearity: 1% of full scale at constant temperature, R.H. and pressure when calibrated at full scale.
- Total Accuracy: ±3% actual oxygen level over full operating temperature range.
- Response Time: 90% of final value in approximately 15 seconds at 23°C.
- Warm-up Time: none required
- Operating Temperature: 15°C - 40°C (59°F - 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -15°C - 50°C (5°F - 122°F)
- Humidity: 0-95% (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 2, AA Alkaline batteries (2 x 1.5 Volts)
- Battery Life: approximately 5000 hours with continuous use
- Low Battery Indication: "BAT" icon displayed on LCD
- Sensor Type: MaxtecÓ MAX-250 galvanic fuel cell
- Expected Sensor Life: >900,000 O2 percent hours minimum 2-years in typical applications
- A Model Dimensions: 3.0"(W) x 4.0"(H) x 1.5"(D) [76mm x 102mm x 38mm]
- A Weight: 0.4 lbs. (170g)
- AE Model Dimensions: 3.0"(W) x 36.0"(H) x 1.5"(D) [76mm x 914mm x 38mm] Height includes external cable length (retracted).
- AE Weight: 0.6 lbs. (285g)