Analox has over 20 years experience in manufacturing analyzers and sensors for use in military and commercial diving - our analyzers save lives every day.
As a diver, confidence in your mix means you can relax and enjoy your dive. Now you can check your tanks on the boat, making sure the tank you filled is the tank they hook up! The new Analox O2EII is designed to be a major step forward in diver safety. Building on the success of the Mini O2DII, the O2EII retains the same qualities but with many additional features.
- Easy to use - Ergonomically designed comfort grip with automatic switch off after ten minutes.
- Easy to read - Once you have completed your analysis, simply freeze your reading on the display
- Easy to carry - The O2EII is fitted with a handy wrist lanyard
- Easy to maintain - The O2EII oxygen sensor has a long life and is easy to change.
- Easy to buy - You can buy an O2EII Nitrox analyzer - click the Add to cart box above
There are many O2 analyzers on the market, many of which will give you an accurate read on your Nitrox... what sets the O2EII apart is its absolute superior construction and design: drop it, kick it, bang it around, fish it out of the water, it will still give you the most accurate O2 read, be the most comfortable in your hand, and last far longer than any of its competitors. Our value is in our quality
Don't Chance It, Check It With The O2EII.
The Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer is commonly used for All Diving Applications, Cold Water, Extreme Depths, Nitrox, Professional, Recreation, Warm Water and more. The Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Advanced Diver, Divemaster, Professional, Recreational Diver among others. The Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer: Easy To Use, Functional, Improves Diving Experience, Lightweight, Solid Construction, Stylish.
This product has a limited warranty of 36 months.