What's in the box:
Supplied with detachable, adjustable neck cord
Aquapac Waterproof Floating Keymaster Pouch
Carry all your essential small items in the Aquapac Waterproof Floating Keymaster Pouch. This pouch from Aquapac is suitable for all types of climates between +122 F to -40 F for every season use. Its compact design makes it very portable. This pouch is ideal to store your keys, credit cards, money, and various other things that you need to keep safe. It is made of high quality materials with amazing tensile strength for superior durability. The pouch can be submerged up to a depth of 15 ft. for a minimum of 30 minutes so that you can take it with you when you go swimming, boating, surfing, or any other water sport. It is soft and malleable for a nice and comfortable feel near your skin. Use this Aquapac Waterproof Floating Keymaster Pouch to safely keep you personal valuables in one place when on the go.
- Locked everything in the car. Wondering where to keep the car keys, Well now you can take them with you
- The Keymaster, specifically designed to keep car immobilizers safe from water damage, is great for cash and credit cards too
- Also an ideal case for keeping asthma inhalers safe
- Ideal for protecting car immobilizers, keys and keeping asthma inhalers safe in all weather conditions
- Waterproof Rating: 3-Submersible - Withstands submersions of 5m / 15ft for at least 30 minutes
- Suitable for swimming and snorkeling. Not designed for submersion beyond 5m / 15ft
- Floats safely if dropped in the water
- Covered by our 3-year warranty
- 100% PVC-Free - 100% Recyclable
- Suitable for use in all climates - case is fully functional between +122°F to -40°F
- Softer more malleable so has a nicer feel to the material
- New material has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart
- Maximum Dimensions of items to fit inside the case: 3.5" in height, and a circumference of 6"
- Case Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.25" x 3.25" x .75"
This product has a limited warranty of 60 months.