What's in the box:
Neck cord for attaching to your belt
Aquapac Waterproof VHF Classic large Case
The Aquapac Waterproof VHF Classic large Case is what you need to protect your radio when you are in the great sea. All seams are high-frequency welded, so the device is well protected. The case is suitable for radios with left and right antennas so it adapts to your needs. The Aquapac Case floats if dropped into the water, even if your radio is inside. It also resists: dirt, dust, sand, snow and rain to give a longer life to your product. It is very durable, since it is designed using TPU or Thermoplastic Polyurethane. It has lanyard/neck cord so you can hang it round your neck. Using the Aquaclip for opening and closing, you can open/close the case with a simple twist of two levers. The Aquapac Waterproof VHF Classic large Case is a good option to use your radio when swimming or snorkeling.
- Suitable for both left & right hand antenna radios
- Guaranteed submersible to 5 meters (15 feet).
- Waterproof Rating: 3-Submersible - Withstands submersions of 5m / 15ft for at least 30 minutes
- Suitable for swimming and snorkeling
- Not designed for submersion beyond 5m / 15ft
- Use your radio normally in the case as sound and signal pass right through the case material
- The airtight seal means your equipment will float safely if dropped in water
- Covered by our 3-year warranty
- 100% PVC-Free 100% Recyclable
- Suitable for use in all climates case is fully functional between +122°F to -40°F
- Easier to operate the controls of your radio through the slightly thinner more malleable material
- New material has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart
- Supplied with: Neck cord for attaching to your belt, your boat, or anywhere else you might need it
- Maximum Dimensions of items to fit inside the case: Circumference 8.7in/225mm Length 8.7in/225mm
- Case Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.75" x 5" x .75"
This product has a limited warranty of 60 months.