Carbon monoxide - the problem:
- A small concentration of CO can affect the body, and symptoms can include headache, fatigue, confusion and dizziness. Prolonged exposure could lead to unconsciousness, brain damage or even death.
- A number of incidents of CO poisoning in sport divers have been reported around the world. In August 2010, an Australian diver was reported to have suffered CO poisoning. He was flown by rescue helicopter from a dive in North Queensland, with symptoms including memory problems and a severe headache.
- Sensor range: 1 to 50ppm CO
- Sensor accuracy: +/- (1% FS + 5% value)
- Sensor response time: <20 seconds
- Sensor drift: <6ppm CO (annual)
- Power: 1 9V PP3 battery
- Display: 2 digit
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50degC
- Storage temperature: -10 to 50degC