Key Features of the Aquaglide Vista
- Balance feature
- Interloc QuickStraps
- Hot air-welded seams
- Aquaglide Platinum item
- Mesh floor
- Notched nozzle for Halkey/Roberts valves
- DIN EN 15649 safety standard compliant
- Climbing feature
- Heavy-duty molded handles
- Treated for resistance to sun's rays
Enjoy the best of times out in the water with this Aquaglide Vista. This very impressive float is an Aquaglide Platinum item that can be used as part of a challenge course for hours of endless fun. It has a balance feature that keeps you on your toes. This platform has a mesh floor that you can use for soaking and splashing. The mesh floor also makes draining it very easy. The heavy-duty molded handles allow you to get on it without falling into the water. It comes with a specific, notched nozzle suited for Halkey/Roberts valves so that you can easily inflate it. You get 5 interloc QuickStraps that let you connect it firmly to other floats. It meets all DIN EN 15649 product safety standards so that you can be sure that you are getting a quality product. Enjoy many challenging and fun activities with this Aquaglide Vista!
- Incorporates a balance feature
- This product includes Interloc QuickStraps for fast connections
- Hot air-welded seams for high quality and outstanding durability.
- The Adventure Series is a select grouping of Aquaglide Platinum items designed primarily for use in challenge course tracks and circuits
- Includes a mesh floor for soaking and/ or splashing
- A specific, notched nozzle suited for Halkey/ Roberts valves used on inflatable boats and commercial park products. 7/8" (21mm)
- This product complies with all DIN EN 15649 product safety standards
- Incorporates a climbing feature
- Heavy duty molded handles for convenient boarding, climbing and/or transport
- Materials specially treated for high resistance to the sun's damaging rays
- 3 Year Limited Warranty against any and all manufacturing defects in residential use, 1 year in commercial use
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.