What's in the box:
4 Swimstep XL's, 2 10' Runways, 4 Tango's, 1 Foxtro, 1 Delta, 1 Vista, 1 Sierra
Key Features of the Aquaglide Challenge Circuit
Aquaglide Challenge Circuit
- Up to 60 participants at once
- Minimum water depth 4-5 feet
- Connects easily with interloc quickstraps
- Easily inflated
- high speed inflator available separately
- Extra heavy gauge tube
- UV resistant, fabric reinforced 28 oz. PVC
- Inflated dimensions: 9 square feet
With the Aquaglide Challenge Circuit you will be able to have a lot of great times with your friends at the lake, beach, or anywhere water sports are involved. You can use this superb obstacle course with up to 60 people involved at once, making it the perfect group gathering water hobby. A mere 4 to 5 feet of water depth Is required in order to be able to use it properly. You can connect this obstacle course to other floats quite easily by using Interloc quickstraps. A high speed inflator may be purchased separately to inflate it at faster speeds. It is made of extra heavy-gauge PVC that is fabric reinforced, and UV resistant to withstand all of the running, bouncing, and jumping stress punishment you can deliver. With the Aquaglide Challenge Circuit, you can now enjoy summertime water fun with family and friends.
- For use with up to 60 participants at once
- Easily inflated with a high speed inflator available separately
- Minimum water depth 48" to 57"
- Tube made from extra heavy gauge, UV resistant, fabric reinforced 28 oz. PVC
- Easily connects with Interloc Quickstraps
- Inflated dimensions: 42 ft. Long x 32 ft. Wide
- 3 Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.