What's in the box:
22 Assorted Adhesive Moleskin
Key Features of the Underwater Kinetics Sunlight Dive Light
Underwater Kinetics Sunlight Dive Light
- Compact and lightweight
- Six-cell battery Xenon lamp
- 1-hand operated rotary switch
- Molded rubber bezel cover
- ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction
The Underwater Kinetics Sunlight Dive Light is effective as the main light for night diving or as a backup light. With a 8-watt Xenon lamp powered by six cells fitted into the length of a 3-cell light, this light provides 204-lumen brightness, which is twice the amount of lights of similar size. Just 8.7 in. long with a weight of 24.5 oz, this dive light is light weight and compact to fit easily into your BCD pocket. The rotary switch allows simple one-handed operation. Made of non-corrosive ABS and Polycarbonate plastic, this light is tough and durable. It is depth rated to 500 ft., making it ideal for divers. The bezel cover reduces glare and protects the light. Use the Underwater Kinetics Sunlight Dive Light and enjoy exploring marine life.
- Medical Adhesive Moleskin
- User-Friendly with Pre-Cut Shapes
- New Super Soft, Super Adhesive Moleskin
- Pre-Cut Inner Holes Create "Donut"
- Die-Cut Shapes Fit Common Problem Areas
- Most Reliable Dressing for Blister Prevention Available
- Moleskin Immediately Reduces Friction
- 11 Die-Cut Moleskin Pieces Per Sheet
- Pre-Cut Inner Holes Create "Donut" for Blister to Fit In
- 5 Different Sizes
- Includes Alcohol Wipes
- Tear Top Plastic Bag can be Resealed
- No Scissors Required!
- Includes Alcohol Wipes for Surface Preparation