This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.
Whats in the box:Camera and Housing, USB cable, AV cable, CD-ROM, two AA alkaline batteries, hand strap and camera pouch
The compact and lightweight DX-750G provides 5.19 effective megapixels (recordable up to 7.08 megapixels). Straightforward operation makes it a particulary suitable system for neophytes.Camera Features
- Very fine 1/2.5-inch primary-color CCD with effective image quality of 5.19 megapixels (recordable up to 7.08 megapixels). High-quality CCD and a potent-performance 3x zoom lens render crisp detail and rich, accurate color.
- Equipped with a large, bright and contrasty 2.0-inch LCD monitor. Bigger is better for composition, replay, and adjustment.
- 35-105mm optical 3x zoom. Versatile 3x zoom lens provides a wide range of focal lengths appropriate for a wide range of subjects and distances. This lens will shoot wide angle to telephoto, whatever you need for whatever you see.
- Macro photography shooting distance as close as 10cm / 4inch. In macro mode you can position your lens as close as 10cm / 4inch from the subject for highly magnified and hyper vivid images.
- A variety of white balance settings suitable for any shooting environment. In automatic mode the camera selects the appropriate white balance setting from the data garnered on the quantity of light and subject's colors. Five other modes are selectable according to such specific sources of light as outdoor and indoor. White balance can also be customized.
- Photo Frame Setting. The 750G menu offers nine decorative photo frames. This unique feature allows you to capture the image within the frame of your choice, already fancy-framed and ready to print.
- Movie function. The 750G takes video with audio, at 640x480 pixel resolution, 24 frames per second.
- 16-MB built-in memory. Recordable to SD/Multimedia Card. The 750G camera is equipped with a 16-MB built-in memory. Think of it as a backup in the event you forget your card or your card is full.
- Powered by alkaline or nickel metal hydride AA batteries. The 750G camera accepts both alkaline AA batteries, which are available anywhere even on a trip, and rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries.
- Compatible with PictBridge. The accessory USB cable will connect the camera directly to any printer that supports the PictBridge interface.
- All functions of the 750G camera are available underwater.
- Exterior bayonet mount accepts the wide-angle conversion lens, which can be attached or detached underwater.
- Equipped with a fiber-optic cable socket for accessory off-camera strobes.
- Built in flash diffuser partially or fully over the camera's internal flash window and works to soften flash output or block it completely when using an external strobe.
- Built with a solid grip protector for a secure hold underwater.
- Ruggedly constructed with a depth rating of 45m / 150ft.
- Inner hood and external LCD monitor hood LCD visibility in bright light.
- Easy To Use
- Good Depth Range
- Perfect Size
- Water-tight Seals
- Swimming Pool