Whats in the box:YS-02 Strobe, Fiber Optic Sync Cord L Type, Compact Digital Flex Arm & Tray, Diffuser, Strobe Mask Set
Looking for a Strobe Package that is compact, yet powerful? The YS-02 Strobe Lighting Package is what you are looking for. Package is complete with YS-02 Strobe, Flex Arm and Trau, Fiber-Optic Sync Cord, Diffuser and Strobe Mask Set. Everything you need to get started for flash underwater photography. YS-02 Strobe
Circular beam angle of 100° X 100° and guide number of up to 20, the YS-02 is a new compact-type slave strobe that can be used for all applications from wide-angle to macro photography.
You can use the YS-02 as a manual slave strobe with the guide number control function, which can set the light level to any of ten levels. Accurate pictures that follow the photographer's intentions can be taken while the light level is adjusted with the guide number controller. The YS-02 is equipped with a pre-flash cancel mode (*1) that is compatible with a wide range of digital cameras with a pre-flash. Power comes from four AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe, so you can enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to recharge the batteries. The recycle time takes about two seconds with nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh) for stress-free continuous shooting.
You can fully exercise your creativity with the YS-02, which can be used as a primary strobe or secondary strobe in a wide range of applications, from compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras.
*1 some digital cameras adjust flash levels after a first flash and then capture an image with a second (main) flash. This first flash is called the pre-flash. The strobe's pre-flash cancel function ignores the pre-flash and synchronizes the strobe with the main flash. Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
This fiber-optic cable resists bending and has improved light-conducting efficiency.
*This fiber-optic cable can be use with DX-2G/DX-1200HD/DX-1G.
*This fiber-optic cable can be use with RDX-series/MDX-PRO D700. Flex Arm & Tray
This is used universally on most compact digital camera housings and YS Strobes
This arm set has been updated to allow greater tightening force. Plastic resin construction prevents electric corrosion and makes it more durable. Strobe Mask Set
Stick the Velcro tape tothe underwater housing covering the camera's built-in flash. Connect the Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type).
*The Velcro tape to be cutoff in accordance with the shape of the housing.
*Compatibility depends on the model of the housing. Strobe Specifications:
Grip-Stay S Specifications:
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land)] 20
- Beam Angle 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- Batteries 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes*1 A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
- Recycle time (full)*2 A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature 5600K
- Color temperature w/diffuser 5250K
- Depth rating 75m / 250ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 68x108x129mm / 2.7x4.3x5.2inch
- Weight 500g / 17.5oz
- Underwater weight -5g / -0.2oz
- Exposure control: Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 / 4 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 20 (10 steps) Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 216x184x72.5mm / 8.6x7.4x2.9inch
- Weight Approx. 300g / 10.5oz
- Construction Plastic, stainless steel, brass and rubber