"Gift Certificates" provide the right gift for everyone on "YOUR HARD TO BUY FOR" gift list. They are easy to order and arrive promptly, we will mail them to you or directly to the recipient. Simply place your order here online, tell us the dollar amount, name of recipient, your message, and make payment as you would with a regular order. The person you send or give it to will be very grateful when they receive their LeisurePro gift certificate from you.
Redeeming Your Gift Certificate
To redeem your gift certificate on the phone or in store When you place your order tell the salesperson that you want to pay with your gift certificate.
To redeem your gift certificate online When you check out you'll be given the option to use your gift certificate as a payment method.
Remember, you can redeem as much or as little of the gift certificate as you want with each order; the remaining balance will be stored in your account for future orders.
Terms and Conditions of Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates do not have an expiration date.
- The balance due on an order that exceeds the gift certificate amount must be paid by credit card.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable.
- Gift certificates are non-transferable.
- Gift certificates may not be purchased or redeemed for international orders.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a refund.
- Gift certificate cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- When redeeming a Gift certificates in our store a proper ID with a valid US Address will be required.
- LeisurePro will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is either redeemed through the LeisurePro.com Web site or in our store.