HONOLULU, HI. Intova introduces the IC14 digital camera with enhanced features and a newly designed waterproof housing. The IC 14 is Intova newest and fastest digital camera. Featuring a 1/2.33" 14 megapixel CCD image sensor for high resolution photography, 1/2000th second shutter speed and an enhanced Digital Signal Processor, the IC 14 sets a new standard for affordable underwater photography. Other features include: HD video resolution, 5X optical zoom/6x digital zoom, large 2.7" LCD screen and Li-ion battery.
The sleek and tough polycarbonate housing is waterproof to 180 feet/54 meters and incorporates dual O-rings for extra leak protection. The housing allows full button control of all camera functions. A 52mm lens barrel thread allows addition of filters andlenses while a standard tripod mount provides lighting system attachment. Intova spokesperson Kevin Lackey states that the IC 14" takes great photos and videos underwater and provides, by far, the best dive camera value on the market". Specifications:
1) Image sensor: 1/2.33" CCD sensor (14.0 megapixels).
2) Image resolution: Still image . 14M (4288x3216), 8M (3264x2448), 4M (2304x1728), 2M (1600x1200), VGA (640x480). Video . HD (720p)/30fps, VGA (640x480)/30fps, QVGA (320x240)/30fps.
3) LCD monitor: 2.7" full color TFT LCD (230K pixels).
4) Recording media: 32MB internal memory (23MB available for image storage), supports SD/SDHC memory card up to 32GB (optional).
5) Lens: 5x optical zoom. Aperture range: 2.8(W) . 6.5(T).
6) Shutter speed: 2 . 1/2000 sec
7) Digital zoom: 6x (capture mode), 4x (playback mode)
8) Power supply: Rechargeable Li-ion battery (3.7V)
9) Dimensions: Approx. (3.81 x 2.26 x 0.74) inches / (96.8 x 57.5 x 18.5) mm . without protruding parts.
10) Weight: Approx. 3.88oz / 110g (without battery and memory card) (Waterproof Housing)
1) Depth rating: 180 feet / 54 meters
2) Dimensions: Approx. (5.25 x 4.0 x 3.0) inches / (132 x 101 x 75)mm
3) Weight: Approx. 12.7 oz / 360g