What's in the box:
Fish Finder, Sonar Sensor with Integrated Harness and Strap, Sonar Float with Rubber Stopper, Sonar Sensor Transom/Side Scan Adapter, Storage Bag, Neck Strap and Comprehensive Operation and Installation Manual
Key Features of the Hawkeye by Norcross F33P Portable Fish Finder
Hawkeye by Norcross F33P Portable Fish Finder
- Easy touch, Algorithmic programming eliminates false depth reading
- LCD displays is polarized liquid crystal, with soft glow backlighting
- Sonar sensor transom and helps find in vegetation
- Palm sized design, with storage bag and neck strap
- 1.5 ft. to 99.9 ft. depth reading
- 25 degree sonar beam angle
The Hawkeye by Norcross F33P Portable Fish Finder uses 4 AAA alkaline batteries with a 30 hour continuous use life expectancy. Algorithmic programming eliminates false depth reading. Easy touch programming allows one touch access to feature settings. It has soft glow backlighting, for unmatched readability at night. The LCD displays is polarized liquid crystal for better vision. It helps in depict the height of weed, which in turn, helps to find fish in the vegetation, or works great if you like going ice fishing. With a 4 user selectable sensitivity settings, it guarantees to produce even bigger fish stories. The compact palm sized design, is 1.5 In. x 2.8 In. x 4.3 In., with a 1.5 In. x 1.8 In. display dimension, that fits in your pocket or bag. It displays depth, fish and bottom readings from 1.5 ft. to 99.9 ft. on a no glare screen. It has a sonar beam angle of 25 degree and sonar sensor cable that measures 35 ft. in length. The fish finder comes with a storage bag and neck strap, plus a sonar sensor transom. Yes, The Hawkeye by Norcross F33P Portable Fish Finder will find the fish, now all you have to do, is catch it.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 4 User Selectable Sensitivity Settings
- Algorithmic Programming Virtually Eliminates False Depth Readings
- Bottom Landscape Detection
- Compact, Palm-Sized Design:
- Height 1.5 in.
- Width 2.8 in.
- Length4.3 in.
- Comprehensive Operation and Installation Manual
- Depth Increments: 1.2 in.
- Depth Readings: 1.5 ft. to 99.9 ft.
- Display Dimensions: 1.5 in. x 1.8 in.
- Displays Depth, Fish, and Bottom Structure
- Easy Touch Programming: Allows One-Touch Access to Feature Settings
- Fits in Tackle Box, Gear Bag, or Even in your Pocket
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Great for Ice Fishing
- Guaranteed to Produce Bigger Fish Stories
- Hawkeye by Norcross F33P Portable Fish Finder
- LCD Display is Polarized Liquid Crystal
- LCD Readable in Bright Sun or While Wearing Sunglasses
- Operational Temperature: 0 to 122 F (-18 to 50 C)
- Pivoting LCD Protector Rotates 270 Degrees
- Reads Depths in Feet or Meters
- Sensor Cable Length: 35 ft.
- Soft-Glow Backlighting for Unmatched Readability at Night
- Sonar Beam Angle: 25 Degrees
- Sonar Float with Rubber Stopper
- Sonar Sensor Transom/Side Scan Adapter
- Sonar Sensor with Integrated Harness and Strap
- Storage Bag and Neck Strap
- Uses 4 AAA Batteries (not included)
- Weed ID: Accurately Depicts the Height of Weeds, Helps Find Fish in Vegetation