What's in the box:
Watch with Owner's Manual
Key Features of the Momentum M1 Professional SE Watch with Black Hyper Natural Rubber Band
Momentum M1 Professional SE Watch with Black Hyper Natural Rubber Band
- 316L stainless steel case
- Quartz Analog movement
- Heat-tempered, anti-glare Mineral Crystal
- Water resistance: up to 660 ft.
- Weight: 5.64 oz.
The Momentum M1 Professional SE Watch with Black Hyper Natural Rubber Band is one product that stands apart from the rest of its kind. Built with a solid 316L stainless steel case, this device is durable and made for rough use. It employs the time-tested Quartz analog movement which runs on battery, rather than a digital one. Heat-tempered, anti-glare Mineral Crystal ensures you a sturdy, reliable performance anywhere. Water resistant up to 660 ft., you can use it while diving too. Being fully equipped with a one-direction rotating bezel means that it aids you to keep a track of the elapsed time after your dive, so you can use your oxygen supply the right way. Strap on the versatile, all-condition Momentum M1 Professional SE Watch with Black Hyper Natural Rubber Band and release the adventure spirit in you.
- 316L Stainless Case
- Date Window
- Water Resistant to 660' (200 meters)
- M1 Professional SE Watch
- Screw Back and Screw-Down Crown
- Quartz Analog Movement
- Red and White "Diver Down" Flag-"Badge" of the True Diver
- Heat-Tempered, Anti-Glare Mineral Crystal
- Rugged, Functional Dive Watch
- Silver Oxide Cell Battery
- Hours, Minutes, and Seconds
- Unidirectional Ratchet Bezel
- Black Hyper Natural Rubber Wrist Band
- Case Diameter: 1.68" (42.7 mm) with crown
- Case Thickness: 0.46" (11.58 mm)
- Weight: 5.64 oz (160 g)
- Owner's Manual
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.