What's in the box:
Watch and Owner's Manual
Key Features of the Momentum M50 Mark II Black Face with Black Hyper Natural Rubber Band
Momentum M50 Mark II Black Face with Black Hyper Natural Rubber Band
- Luminous hands and markings
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal
- 316-L stainless steel case
- Water-resistance depth: up to 1650 ft.
- Rotating bezel
- Weight (with band): 7 oz.
The Momentum M50 Mark II Black Face with Black Hyper Natural Rubber Band is a perfect way to make a mark in the fashion arena with your everyday gear. Super-luminous hands and marking make legibility easy even in the dark. With a water resistance depth of up to 1650 ft., this device is perfect for the diver who likes to venture deep underwater. Its ISO 2281 standard assures you the quality and performance that this product is built to achieve. A front glass made of ultra-hard, scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal makes for greater durability and rough use. Encased within solid 316-L stainless steel, this timekeeper is sturdy and reliable. No surprises then that it is Momentum's official choice for the police and the military. Get the Momentum M50 Mark II Black Face with Black Hyper Natural Rubber Band? and see how it fits you just right as well.
- Solid 316L stainless steel case
- 500M / 1650FT Water-resistance
- Ultra hard, sapphire crystal
- Superluminous hands and markings
- 10 Year Battery Life
- 6 Year Warranty
- Momentum M50MarkII Police Dive Watch
- Engineered to Perform in Demanding Environments
- Off-Set Screw-Down Crown
- Over-Size Date Magnifier for Better Legibility
- Quartz Analog Movement
- Hours, Minutes, and Seconds
- CR2012 Lithium-Cion 3 Volt Battery
- One Direction Rotating Bezel
- Case Diameter: 1.73" (44.4 mm)
- Case Thickness: 0.58" (16.67 mm)
- Weight (with Band): 7 oz (200 g)
- Owner's Manual
This product has a limited warranty of 72 months.