What's in the box:
Pak of 3 or 2 Opsak Bags
Key Features of the Loksak Opsak Barrier Protective Bags
Loksak Opsak Barrier Protective Bags
- Resealable storage bags
- Polyethylene film with odor barrier
- 3,720 psi (265.5 bars) Tinsel strength
- Certified waterproof design (up to 200 ft.)
- Extreme heat resistance (up to 165F)
- Leakproof/airtight hermetic seal
The Loksak Opsak Barrier Protective Bags make sure your food is safely stored in the great outdoors. These resealable bags not only protect your food from the environment, they also prevent their odor from escaping and attracting wild animals to your camp. They are made of Polyethylene plastic that is flexible and strong enough to withstand 3,720 psi (265.5 bars) of stretching and pulling. They come with an odor barrier that effectively locks the scent of your food inside, making them undetectable to wild animals. Aside from being 100% odorproof and waterproof, these bags can withstand direct heat up to 165F. You can even place boiling water in them to cook your food. Plus, they are designed with a leakproof/airtight hermetic seal so no dust, water, or humidity can enter. These lightweight containers are approved safe for storing food and biohazard materials by the FDA and NSA, 100% odorproof by the NSA, and are tested and certified waterproof up to 200 ft. (60 meters) by the Navy Experimental Diving Unit. If you're looking for durable bags that can store food without attracting the bears, pick the Loksak Opsak Barrier Protective Bags.
- Tinsel Strength Rated to 3,720 psi (265.5 bars).
- Tested and Approved by the Navy Experimental Diving Unit (NEDU)
- State of the Art Storage Bags
- Proven Odor-Proof
- Polyethylene Film with Odor Barrier material used
- Measurements 7 in. x7 in., 9 in. x 9 in., 12 in. x 20 in. and 28 in. x 20 in.
- Made in the USA
- Hermetic Seal
- Great for Camping
- Food and Biohazard Storage
- FDA and NSA Approved
- Durable Polyethylene Blended Film
- Content Won't Attract Wild Animals Bear-Proof"
- Certified Waterproof to 200 ft.
- Bags Come in Packs of 2 and 3 Bags
- Bags Can Withstand Direct Heat Up to 165F (73.8C)
This product has a limited warranty of 0 months for parts and 1 month for labor.